What are Manufactured Homes?
Manufactured homes, also known as mobile homes, are very similar to modular homes in process and building requirements. Most manufactured home dealers only sell the home itself, then leave it up to the home buyer to handle the exhausting process of hiring a general contractor to oversee the actual installation of the home.
San Diego Manufactured Home Builders are not only manufactured home builders for San Diego, California, we are also a general contractors, as well as licensed California manufactured home dealers that are contracted with several factories to build manufactured homes. This eliminates the hassle and stress for you, the home buyer, allowing you to focus on what really matters…moving into your dream home!
As both the General Contractor and the Manufactured Home Dealer, our responsibilities include:
- Designing and customizing the Manufactured Home
- Choosing a floor plan to fit the buyer’s needs
- Assisting in choosing interior and exterior finishes
- Assisting home buyer in obtaining proper finance options
- Working directly with The City of San Diego, California’s building departments to obtain necessary building permits
- Completing and overseeing all site work on the home location
- Building foundation on home site
- Installing home on pre-made foundation
- Providing warranty on your new manufactured dream home!
What sets San Diego Manufactured Home Builders apart from other home dealers?
The quality of today’s manufactured home is often unparalleled, due to several factors: Today’s factory equipment is powerful and state-of-the-art, producing a tight, sound and energy efficient home. The materials need to meet a consistently high standard because of the finely calibrated equipment being used in factory. Your home is created in a climate-controlled environment, where the materials are protected from the ravaging effects of weather. The consistency of an overseen, assembly-line process also leaves little room for mistakes or oversights.
The new manufactured homes are designed with the customer’s dream house in mind. Inside and out, this is your home, designed to match your vision.
One of the best points of building manufactured is the fact that your dream home can be delivered, set and completed in less than 6 months. This is considerably less time than most onsite homes, where weather concerns, small or inconsistent construction crews, back orders and equipment problems are just a few of the reasons for delay.
Green Building is a whole-system approach to building that takes into consideration 7 factors:
- Lot Design, Preparation, and Development
- Resource Efficiency
- Energy Efficiency
- Water Efficiency
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Operation Maintenance and Homeowner Education
- Global Impact, or, in other words, using products that are not harmful to the environment while partnering with other companies/suppliers that also work to protect the environment.
We are committed to building the smartest, greenest custom homes on the market.
Saving You Time and Money:
Manufactured homes usually cost 35% less than a traditional home built on site and are considerably easier to get the necessary permits for construction. San Diego Manufactured Home Builders saves you both money and time by acting as General Contractor and manufactured Home dealer. There is always only one point of contact – so we can ensure the sales and installation process is completed seamlessly.
Your new manufactured home comes with a factory warranty. You also have the option to purchase a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty® (2-10 HBW®) that includes 10 full years of structural defect coverage for load-bearing components; 2 full years of systems coverage against defects in wiring, piping, and ductwork in electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, ventilating and mechanical systems; and 1 full year of coverage against defects in workmanship and materials.
Contact Us Today to Get Started or call (951) 679-9907